Our school has a wide variety of policies, aimed towards providing the best possible care for anyone who visits or attends our school. For your convenience, here are a selection of policies that might be of interest to you.
If you would like a paper copy (or any other format) of any of the policies or any other document on our website please speak to the school office who will provide them to you free of charge. If you require further information on any of the items shown in this section, please contact the school and we will do our best to help.
- Accessibility Plan 2017-2020
- Admissions Policy 2016
- Behaviour Policy
- Charges & Remissions Policy
- Rookhope KCSIE Safeguarding School Policy September 2019
- Complaints Procedure 2019 Rookhope
- Equality policy Nov 2019 R
- Rookhope Equality Information and Objectives 2019
- Health & Safety Policy
- Supporting Pupils with Medical Conditions
- SEN Policy Rookhope Feb 2020
- Sex & Relationships Policy 2017
- Teaching and Learning Policy
Rookhope Primary School collects and uses pupil information under the Data Protection Act 1998 and the Education Act 1996 which are a lawful basis for collecting and using pupil information for general purposes (and from Article 6 and Article 9 where data processed is special category data from the General Data Protection Regulation from 25 May 2018).
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.