Our school has a wide variety of policies, aimed towards providing the best possible care for anyone who visits or attends our school. For your convenience, here are a selection of policies that might be of interest to you.
The school day starts at 8:40 AM and school finishes at 3:20 PM.
If you would like a paper copy (or any other format) of any of the policies or any other document on our website please speak to the school office who will provide them to you free of charge. If you require further information on any of the items shown in this section, please contact the school and we will do our best to help.
- Accessibility Plan 2017-2020
- Admissions Policy 2016
- Behaviour Policy
- Charges & Remissions Policy 2022
- UDDF Complaints Procedure March 2021
- Equality policy Nov 2019 R
- Equality Information and Objectives
- Health & Safety policy 2021
- Child Protection Policy 2021
- Remote learning guidance for parents
- UDDF remote learning policy
- Rookhope Administration of Medication Jan 22
- SEN Policy Rookhope Feb 2020
- RSHE Policy 2022
- Teaching and Learning Policy
- Uniform Policy
Rookhope Primary School collects and uses pupil information under the Data Protection Act 2018 and the Education Act 1996 which are a lawful basis for collecting and using pupil information for general purposes (and from Article 6 and Article 9 where data processed is special category data from the General Data Protection Regulation from 25 May 2018).
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.