Our School uniform consists of the following:
- Royal blue sweatshirts
- yellow polo shirts
- black or grey trousers, shorts or skirts
- black school shoes or trainers
Our PE kit consists of the following:
- yellow T-shirt
- trainers & tracksuit bottoms for outdoor activities
- royal blue shorts for indoors or warmer weather
- black plimsolls for indoor activities
Polo shirts, sweatshirts and shorts with the school logo can be ordered from school.
The following guidelines for dress are suggested:
- Children should be dressed in layers so that they can adjust to indoor and outdoor temperature conditions at all times of the day/year
- They should have appropriate outdoor clothing during wet and cold weather, which includes boots or wellies
- Children enjoy playing in snow but they need a change of clothing for these conditions
Jewellery & other items: Children are not allowed to wear jewellery in school for safety and security reasons. Children with pierced ears may wear studs but it is expected that they will be able to remove them, and store them safely for PE and swimming lessons. Mobile phones may be brought to school by Year 5 and 6 pupils who are walking home. They should be handed in at the office on arrival and collected at home time.
Where to purchase it
There is no requirement for pupils to wear items with school logos. We understand that items with distinctive characteristics (such as branded items, or items that have to have a school logo or a unique fabric/colour/design) cannot be purchased from a wide range of retailers and that requiring many such items limits parents’ ability to ‘shop around’ for a low price. School uniform can be purchased from any of the major supermarkets.
Items of school uniform that include the school’s logo can be purchased online from School Trends
Preloved school uniform
Parents/carers are encouraged to donate any items of uniform that their child has outgrown and that are in good condition for other pupils’ use. We maintain a stock of secondhand school uniform in school and provide regular updates of items currently available. Uniform can be purchased by contacting the school administrator and is also on sale at school events.
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.